Wonderland 2011

Read up on the latest Dreams Come True Tour news!
newrynyuk
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by newrynyuk » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:28 am

Hmm. I've to attend a family wedding in Hong Kong at the end of August. It's highly possible I can make it to the Nagoya or Osaka dates!

Does it say on there anywhere when tickets are avaiable or anything about the sales process?

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:12 pm

The POWER PLANT lottery information was just posted, so it will probably be a little while before any other ticket sale info appears.

tokyophoto
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by tokyophoto » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:40 am

Thanks for those links, Spaceman.
It seems like a really great experience for those who went in 2007.

I just joined POWER PLANT *today* via a friend in Japan.
I'll be ready for the tickets when they go on sale.

Probably Nagoya & Chofu shows.
I'm really excited -- this will be my first DCT live!

Ajinomoto Stadium looks HUUUUUGE!
(and I better not wear my Yomiuri Giants hat to Nagoya.
...note to self... note to self...)

Doitsujin
DCTJoy Salad

Wonderland 2011 at Fukuoka

Post by Doitsujin » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:44 pm

Hi folks,

Can you help me, please!

I am going to be in Japan this August and would like to buy tickets for Wonderland 2011 at Fukuoka (Aug. 6 or 7). How can I find "Power Plant" or any other ticket office? When will sales begin?

THX.

Peter

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:43 pm

Still no ticket info at this point, but you can check up on it by going to the address I posted on the previous page of this topic; you can also find POWER PLANT on that page, including how to become a member, but as tokyophoto mentioned, you need someone with a Japanese mailing address to join, and you will need to join soon to take advantage of the lottery.

The Sapporo Dome date has been announced (7/24); we will try to get tickets for that show.

Doitsujin
DCTJoy Salad

Post by Doitsujin » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:29 pm

nogizaka wrote:Still no ticket info at this point, but you can check up on it by going to the address I posted on the previous page of this topic; you can also find POWER PLANT on that page, including how to become a member, but as tokyophoto mentioned, you need someone with a Japanese mailing address to join
Thanks, Nogizaka-san!
I successfully registered at POWER PLANT using a Tokyo address, but my German email address. I used Google translation tools to read the webpage and Microsoft IME (Input Method Editor) to enter my name in Katakana. Was crazy enough to pay Yen 5,200 for one year (I could use my foreign credit card)!

I can't wait to take part in the lottery!

tokyophoto
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by tokyophoto » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:19 am

Just did my votes for DCT Wonderland.
It's hard to choose!

http://www.dctgarden.com/DWL2011/request/index.html

Hint: The normal space allows for 5 choices, but if you click on the Pocari Sweat "hint" you can expand to 10.

Has anyone else here voted?

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:16 pm

Doitsujin and tokyophoto, the POWER PLANT newsletter mailing with the lottery information has begun, so tell your contacts in Japan to be on the lookout. Right now, it appears that the lottery will take place towards the end of the month. Good hunting!

tokyophoto
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by tokyophoto » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:10 am

Thank you for the update.
I heard it was at the end of this month, too.

Is it by regular mail?
I thought everything was via e-mail.
nogizaka wrote:Doitsujin and tokyophoto, the POWER PLANT newsletter mailing with the lottery information has begun, so tell your contacts in Japan to be on the lookout. Right now, it appears that the lottery will take place towards the end of the month. Good hunting!

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:49 pm

The newsletters, magazines, etc. are regular mail, and will of course come to your Japanese mailing address. You will receive some updates via e-mail, but keep an eye on DCTGarden and the POWER PLANT site; a lot of important info will show up there. If the lottery is the same format as for the 20th Anniversary Tour tickets, there will be a number to call in with your venue request, and a time window for the call-in. You can call from your phone, but you might be on hold for quite awhile, so it is better if your friends in Japan can make the call for you (as Jei would say, "Don't take a cab from Narita."). They'll need your member ID number, which they can find on the mailing envelope.

Doitsujin
DCTJoy Salad

Post by Doitsujin » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:09 pm

nogizaka wrote:Doitsujin and tokyophoto, the POWER PLANT newsletter mailing with the lottery information has begun, so tell your contacts in Japan to be on the lookout. Right now, it appears that the lottery will take place towards the end of the month. Good hunting!
Got a call from Tokyo today. My folks received a letter for me with my Power Plant membership card and supposedly some form to order tickets (according to a statement on the envelope). I asked them to open the letter and, if possible, to order a ticket for Fukuoka - or take part in the lottery, respectively.

Doitsujin
DCTJoy Salad

Tickets for DWL 2011

Post by Doitsujin » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:44 pm

I read at http://www.dctgarden.com/news/index.html (Google translation with a little correction):

News NEWS
"DREAMS COME TRUE WONDERLAND 2011" Notice of sending a reception following the preferred booking tickets!

Today (8 February), subject to fan club members who,
"DREAMS COME TRUE WONDERLAND 2011" POWER PLANT Notice of acceptance a priority reservations next ticket (POWER PLANT NEWS 2011 FEBRUARY) sent today.

In addition, those below, enclosing a form for special payment update.

Members who deadline - May 31, 2011

February 20 (Sun) If you reach well into the 21 February (Monday) - February 25 (Friday) no later than 18:00 please contact our help desk POWER PLANT.

Contact Itadakanai and it expires will be missed POWER PLANT priority booking, please note.

The deadline is approaching, so we now apply for priority booking, the persons who arrive during the inquiries, FAX will be accepted by email or send a summary.
Sorry, you need a receipt must be available on the FAX number or e-mail address, please contact us.

TEL :03-3341-3132 (weekdays 11:00 to 18:00)
E-mail: powerplant@dcte.co.jp
※ subject or the subject line "POWER PLANT NEWS 2011 FEBRUARY arrive"
Body "can receive the contact name, address, membership number or email address FAX number for the content of Inquiry" Please be sure to specify.

tokyophoto
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by tokyophoto » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:04 pm

Ticket info / prices:
http://www.dwl2011.jp/ticket.html

Doitsujin
DCTJoy Salad

Tickets

Post by Doitsujin » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:43 pm

My folks in Tokyo opened my letter sent by POWER PLANT and emailed me a full scan of all sheets.

Ticket sale for POWER PLANT members will be held online or by phone from Feb. 25 ~ 28 and from March 5 ~ 8, 2011. Same prices as stated at http://www.dwl2011.jp/ticket.html. Members get seats in a special area.

Doitsujin
DCTJoy Salad

Re: Tickets

Post by Doitsujin » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:29 pm

Doitsujin wrote:Ticket sale for POWER PLANT members will be held online or by phone from Feb. 25 ~ 28 and from March 5 ~ 8, 2011.
The ticket application period (lottery) for POWERPLANT members has begun and will last till 02/28. From 03/05 to 03/08, there is not another lottery, but a confirmation period for those whose ticket requests were successful. I understand those will receive an email.

I tried to participate and failed so far. Using Microsoft IME (input method editor) for Japanese I got a lot of error messages, because the website requires to use "Full-width" alphanumeric or Hiragana or Katakana letters. Finally I got thru the application, but my German VISA card was not accepted. The card of my wife did not work either. This really sucks!

Other payment methods are: ATM at kombini (convenience store in Japan) or internet banking. Both seem useless for me living in Germany.

Any help? I would really appreciate your assistance.