new tour 2012-2013 (Ura Dori Wonderland)

Read up on the latest Dreams Come True Tour news!
TisSweet
DCTJoy Member

new tour 2012-2013 (Ura Dori Wonderland)

Post by TisSweet » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:46 am

I think there will be new tour coming up ...the link http://www.dctgarden.com/uradori/index.html

it will start in October 20 2012.

[Edit: Made this topic 'sticky' and added the tour name to the title. Thanks for starting this topic, TisSweet! --Jei]

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:08 pm

This 'Uradori' ('Back Dori') tour is a sort of extension of DWL 2011, where the band will be able to play songs they wanted to include in Wonderland, but could not due to time constraints. I thought that this was kind of strange at first, but considering the body of work they have, it's understandable. Too bad it's not a tour for the new album...

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:00 pm

I like that December 31st show in Fukuoka...ring in the new year with DCT :) (Show starts at 10pm!)
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/

Spaceman
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by Spaceman » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:28 am

Means that they will miss out on the Kouhaku Uta Gassen again, unless they do a live OB to the concert hall. It's been done before. :lol:

newrynyuk
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by newrynyuk » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:31 pm

Jei wrote:I like that December 31st show in Fukuoka...ring in the new year with DCT :) (Show starts at 10pm!)
I will be in Hong Kong over the Christmas and New Year period. I'm am seriously tempted to go to this! Especially since I missed out on Wonderland 2011 when the hurricanes caused the Osaka shows to be called off.

Any details of when tickets go on sale? From where?

sdankoehler
DCTJoy 24/7

Post by sdankoehler » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:12 am

nogizaka wrote:This 'Uradori' ('Back Dori') tour is a sort of extension of DWL 2011, where the band will be able to play songs they wanted to include in Wonderland, but could not due to time constraints. I thought that this was kind of strange at first, but considering the body of work they have, it's understandable. Too bad it's not a tour for the new album...
Yeah. I think maybe if they had an entire week of concerts at one venue, maybe they could cover the majority of their material. Now that would be cool...I could see that being an awesome cd/dvd set.