New Tour: Dreams Come True Wonderland 2019

Read up on the latest Dreams Come True Tour news!
sudajiang
DCTJoy Chibi

Re: New Tour: Dreams Come True Wonderland 2019

Post by sudajiang » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:46 am

Dear friends,
I want to share my updates. I've bought Wonderland 2019 tickets for Aug 31 night in Fukuoka! I asked my friend in Tokyo to book 4 tickets with my PP membership account.

I'm going with my whole family this time. We're planning a 12 days trip in Kyushu!

newrynyuk
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by newrynyuk » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:39 am

sudajiang wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:46 am
Dear friends,
I want to share my updates. I've bought Wonderland 2019 tickets for Aug 31 night in Fukuoka! I asked my friend in Tokyo to book 4 tickets with my PP membership account.

I'm going with my whole family this time. We're planning a 12 days trip in Kyushu!
:D
Good on yer! Yes please let us know about the trip. When in Fukuoka, I recommend dining at the Ramen Stadium on the top floor of the Canal City mall.

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:08 pm

sudajiang wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:46 am
Dear friends,

Congrats! Yes, do share your experience at the show (and anything else you'd like) :)

Can't wait to see how many more DCTJoy Forumers attend :)
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/

newrynyuk
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by newrynyuk » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:11 pm

I got a ticket for Matsuyama Wonderland 2019 concert Saturday 5th of October!!!

This is right in the middle of my trip to Japan for the Rugby World Cup. Am really looking forward to it all now.

Spaceman
DCTJoy Senior Member

Post by Spaceman » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:30 pm

Jei wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:08 pm
Can't wait to see how many more DCTJoy Forumers attend :)
Well I as going to but apparently Voyagin don't deal in concert tickets any more :(
Not sure if that's just resale ones or stopped altogether with have to confirm that with them.
Anyone got a spare ticket their not using :D

sudajiang
DCTJoy Chibi

Post by sudajiang » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:19 pm

Dear friends, I just got back from Fukuoka. My ticket is for the Aug 31st concert. As a PP member, I got the privilege to purchase 4 tickets, so I brought all my 3 kids with me this time. This is my 2nd DCT concert. Last time was back in Dec 2017 in Yokohama.

We landed in Fukuoka in mid Aug. We went to a hot spring hotel for couple days, then stopped by OSAKA. We spent a few days in Kyoto before came back to Fukuoka for the concert. BTW, Kyoto is so beautiful! We'll definitely visit again!

We checked into the Hilton next to Fukuoka Yafuoku Dome on 30th. The hotel is right next to the stadium. I can see people lining up for souvenir from my hotel room! LOL.

The concert is as good as usual. BUT, just my personal opinion, as THE 30th anniversary, it could be more exciting. Of course, both Miwa and Masato are getting "older" (I feel sorry to say that), as long at they keep performing, I'm just happy enough. There's one scene got my eyes wet in the concert. When Miwa was singing Suki, the stage moved closer and closer towards where I sit. She was soooo close to me...

On the concert weekend, a lot of DCT fans checked into Hilton. The whole hotel is occupied by DCT fans wearing pink anniversary T-shirts. You can find them walking around in lobby, in elevator or sitting next to you in restaurants. In the Markis mall close to the dome or even in Hakata/Tenjin city, DCT fans could be found everywhere on that weekend. Being surrounded by other DCT fans is such a great feeling!

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:46 pm

sudajiang wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:19 pm
Dear friends, I just got back from Fukuoka. My ticket is for the Aug 31st concert. As a PP member, I got the privilege to purchase 4 tickets, so I brought all my 3 kids with me this time. This is my 2nd DCT concert. Last time was back in Dec 2017 in Yokohama.

We landed in Fukuoka in mid Aug. We went to a hot spring hotel for couple days, then stopped by OSAKA. We spent a few days in Kyoto before came back to Fukuoka for the concert. BTW, Kyoto is so beautiful! We'll definitely visit again!

We checked into the Hilton next to Fukuoka Yafuoku Dome on 30th. The hotel is right next to the stadium. I can see people lining up for souvenir from my hotel room! LOL.

The concert is as good as usual. BUT, just my personal opinion, as THE 30th anniversary, it could be more exciting. Of course, both Miwa and Masato are getting "older" (I feel sorry to say that), as long at they keep performing, I'm just happy enough. There's one scene got my eyes wet in the concert. When Miwa was singing Suki, the stage moved closer and closer towards where I sit. She was soooo close to me...

On the concert weekend, a lot of DCT fans checked into Hilton. The whole hotel is occupied by DCT fans wearing pink anniversary T-shirts. You can find them walking around in lobby, in elevator or sitting next to you in restaurants. In the Markis mall close to the dome or even in Hakata/Tenjin city, DCT fans could be found everywhere on that weekend. Being surrounded by other DCT fans is such a great feeling!

Thanks for the cool review, sudajiang! And how awesome that you got to include you kids this time :)

Could you put the images in an alternate location?
(The phpBB system here doesn't automatically show images via that link) ^^

Thanks again!
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/