New album, "And I Love You" - 12/12 out

Post current news (and rumors) you've heard about Dreams Come True
nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

New album, "And I Love You" - 12/12 out

Post by nakoruru » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:48 pm

Untitled new album will have 14 tracks including all singles from Moshimo Yuki Nara to Ai Shiteru no Sign BUT both new versions of Mirai Yosouzu will not be included. I will edit again later to add more info. ^^

It will be the perfect birthday gift for me.

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:57 pm

Excellent! By being released in December, it's yearly stats will be full and strong. ^^ (and looking at what's being released album-wise on 12/5, it may be another #1 ^^)
-Jay
DCTJoy.Com - The Joy that is Dreams Come True
http://www.dctjoy.com/

TisSweet
DCTJoy Member

Post by TisSweet » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:06 am

:? I would love this to be a number 1 album but ummm B'z coming with a new album call "ACTION" on the same day.

JOHAN
DCTJoy Salad

Post by JOHAN » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:00 pm

TisSweet wrote::? I would love this to be a number 1 album but ummm B'z coming with a new album call "ACTION" on the same day.
I'll be getting both albums anyhow.

I think DCT's new album will be fantastic. Their previous two albums were great to listen to and I think this one, with songs like Moshimo Yuki Nara and Osaka Lover, will just be as good, if not, better.

Hopefully, they'll be able to come up with a title soon and hopefully, the album can be pre-ordered soon.

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:38 pm

New Info on the album!

New Release Date: 12/12
Title: "And I Love You"

Looks like there's two versions. A regular CD and then a special one with CD & DVD (music videos & making ofs..)

Yatta! :)

(And they won't have to go up against B'z first week either ^^)
-Jay

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:17 am

Wow! I'm surprised but happy the album is coming out after all... I'm glad despite everything they still have the momentum of Aishiteru no Sign going to get another #1 with this album. I can't wait to place my order for the limited edition and Aishiteru no Sign single as well. ^^

There is plenty on the blog I meant to translate, I hope to get to it ASAP.

TisSweet
DCTJoy Member

Post by TisSweet » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:27 pm

:P wow I'm glade it was push back for another week also.

couple of things I notice this the first original album cover without miwa face on it.

The first day without you JP version is not on there, mostly all there b-side has alway been on a original album . I guess because is on love overflows .except for Yuki no Christmas it has not appear any original album.

okay.

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:23 pm

Tracklist:
1. UNTITLED
2. ア・イ・シ・テ・ルのサイン ~わたしたちの未来予想図~
3. 大阪LOVER -ALBUM EDITION-
4. アピール
5. さよなら59ers! -ALBUM VERSION-
6. CARNAVAL ~すべての戦う人たちへ~
7. NOCTURNE 001
8. きみにしか聞こえない
9. 今日だけは -ALBUM VERSION-
10. UNPRETTY DAY!
11. またね -ALBUM VERSION-
12. もしも雪なら
13. UNTITLED
1. UNTITLED
2. A-i-shi-te-ru no Sain ~Watashitachi no Mirai Yosouzu~
3. Osaka LOVER -ALBUM EDITION-
4. Appeal
5. Sayonara 59ers! -ALBUM VERSION-
6. CARNAVAL ~Subete no tatakau hitotachi e~
7. NOCTURNE 001
8. Kimi ni Shika Kikoenai
9. Kyou Dake wa -ALBUM VERSION-
10. UNPRETTY DAY!
11. Mata ne -ALBUM VERSION-
12. Moshimo Yuki Nara
13. UNTITLED
Okay, how come there is an album version of the track "mata ne"? :shock: It means "see you later" by the way.

Another thing, me and my huge mouth! I kept joking around with my brothers who can't stand "Aishuu no GI Joe" that on DCT's next album they'd make a samba song. Now I'm scared! I truly hope "Carnival ~to the fighting people~" will be a song with a latin twist, not samba! :shock: :lol: :shock:

My big mouth again: now the release date is on the very day of my birthday! It's gonna be the best gift EVAR!!! ^^

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:23 am

Sound bytes for the track list are up on DCT Garden.

No sound byte for 'CARNAVAL'. Hmmm....

Does this mean 'Mata ne' is the next single? Possibly with a certain English version as the B-side?

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:52 pm

nogizaka wrote:Does this mean 'Mata ne' is the next single? Possibly with a certain English version as the B-side?
The English version of Mirai Yosouzu II is available for download now. :roll: I'm fairly certain that foreigns can't buy MP3 files to start with but I absolutely do not pay for music in a lossy format. I will look for an illegal download somewhere... and hope it will come out in CD in the future, along with Sweet Dreams' new version.

I gonna be able listen to the sound samples now! Yay! Thankfully I got the DSL installed here this afternoon. I was getting depressed with the lack of bandwidth this past week, I must admit! :P

Kudou
DCTJoy Member

Post by Kudou » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:16 pm

Looks like according to Masa's blog, they just finished mastering the whole album. Updates to the samples are up as well. I just would like to say job well done to both Miwa and Masa right now. They really pulled this off on a rough schedule and at a rough time. Thanks alot you two for all your efforts!! We love you too! :p

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:25 pm

Err... I barely had time or will to translate stuff lately, I'm just too tired. Sorry guys, I hope to get you the important stuff at least.

Masa is in New York, the mastering of the album is now finished. They are also working on the sound source of the concert, obviously. "Mata ne" is the title song of the new "One Piece" anime movie - even being an avid anime fan as I am, I only watch (and quite frankly care) about shoujo titles. I remember having seen a few episodes of the anime a long time ago but it didn't even stick to my memory... shounen anime bores me stiff most of the time. :roll:

nogizaka
DCTJoy Wonderlander

Post by nogizaka » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:57 pm

The film will be released on March 1st. Miwa and Masa appear to be big fans of 'One Piece'.

Jei
DCTJoy Grand Poobah

Post by Jei » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:50 pm

Very interesting! I believe this is their first anime related song ^^
Should connect with a whole new crowd because of that (outside of Japan at least)...

(I did the whole anime thing back in the day too ^^)
-Jay

nakoruru
DCTJoy JET!

Post by nakoruru » Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:52 pm

Finally the sample for the song "Appeal" is up and I must admit it, so far this one is sounding the best for me by far. Usually my opinion changes dramatically after I get to hear the whole songs though.

I'm SO glad to see them back to the bossa nova-ish songs with "Nocture 001". I fallen in love instantly with this one as well.